- Tuesdays General Clinic: Patients are scheduled from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
- Tuesdays Continued Care Clinic: Patients are scheduled from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Third Thursdays Women’s Health Clinic: Patients are scheduled from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
- ALL CLINICS ARE APPOINTMENT ONLY…NO WALK INS ACCEPTED!!
- YOU MUST BE UNINSURED OR UNDERINSURED (underinsured means that you currently have catastrophic or high deductible insurance, or have Medicaid spend down. Deductibles must be $2500 individual or $2500 family and above with an income at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level). We will provide URGENT CARE SERVICES ONLY to those who are underinsured. You must continue to see your primary care provider for physicals and chronic care.
For appointments: Call on Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Phones will be answered on:
Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Tuesdays until 8:00 PM
Messages may be left but expect a delay in a call back if calling during off hours.
We DO NOT do routine labs ordered by other physicians. You MUST be a patient at COAHHC and have an order from one of our providers.
Refills will be granted dependent on type of medication and date of last visit. You may have to make an appointment to be seen if it has been a long time since your last visit, if the provider has requested you return to the clinic OR you have a chronic medical problem that needs monitoring.
Call your pharmacy to have them fax a request to the clinic. Our fax number is 616-748-6010.
PLEASE CALL AT LEAST 4 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR MEDICATION RUNS OUT! We are only at the clinic 4 days a week and only open for the public two days a week. There may be a delay in receiving your refill if you send a request during off hours.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE OR NARCOTIC PRESCRIPTIONS-NO EXCEPTIONS!
We do not provide routine vaccinations. Please contact the Ottawa County Health Department at 616-396-5266 to inquire about vaccinations.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing:
We do not provide STD testing. Please contact the Ottawa County Health Department at 616-396-5266 to inquire about STD testing.
Women’s Health Clinic:
By appointment ONLY.
Must be uninsured or underinsured (your insurance does not cover routine mammograms and screenings. If you do not know this, it is your responsibility to call your insurance company and ask about routine screenings).
Ottawa or Allegan County residents.
Free mammograms/pap tests/exams.
Call the main number at 616-748-6009 to make an appointment.