Our Mission at Doors of Hope is to build relationships, remove the barriers of generational poverty and crisis living, and encourage independence.
Providing Skills that Restore Lives and Give Hope
We believe that hope can open doors! A personal catastrophe, crisis living, poverty, or homelessness should not define anyone or their future.
• The challenge of living paycheck to paycheck
• The impact of one life event that turns your whole world upside down
• The isolation of living in crisis and generational/habitual poverty
You need help.
You need hope.
We are here for you.
Doors of Hope wants to help you!
• Feel confident and empowered with new skills and knowledge
• Break lifelong cycles that have held you back
• Advocate for yourself in life and work
• Begin planning a brighter future
Contact us: 616.748-6017 or email@example.com
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
How we partner to empower our community
If you’re a business owner, you know the resources spent building a solid workforce. When an employee struggles at home, it affects their work. Doors of Hope partners with local businesses to provide our services to employees. This convenient partnership keeps employees focused on work instead of dealing with a financial crisis.