Clinic main doors are now open and clients may use the waiting room for appointments.
According to Governor Witmer’s orders on June 22, 2021, the following update to the plan is as follows:
- The doors to the clinic will be reopened during clinic hours.
- COVID screening during reminder calls will continue to take place. COVID screening at entry will continue to take place. Temperature checks will continue for all unvaccinated staff and all patients regardless of vaccination status.
- The waiting room will reopen with social distancing still in effect.
- All patients and staff will continue to wear masks during face-to-face encounters. Telemedicine will be offered as an alternative to those who are exposed or COVID positive.
- Providers and staff can remove masks in non-patient care areas as long as they are fully vaccinated and can provide proof of vaccination.
Patients will be screened on the telephone when scheduling appointments and on arrival at the clinic to determine if they may have been exposed to COVID-19. The patient will also be asked symptom questions once they arrive. MASKS WILL STILL BE WORN BY ALL PATIENTS AND STAFF REGARDLESS OF VACCINE STATUS. Patients MUST agree to following these guidelines or will be denied access to the clinic. Exposed or symptomatic patients will be immediately provided with the number to the COVID-19 hotlines (Spectrum Health 1-833-559-0659, Holland Hospital 616-394-2080) or directed to the nearest emergency room if experiencing life threatening symptoms.
COVID 19 remains a life threatening illness in our community. Please consider the vaccine to protect yourselves and your loved ones. City on a Hill Health Clinic has vaccines available.
The clinic also has telemedicine appointments available if it is not necessary for the patient to be seen in person at the clinic.
Please call 616-748-6009 for more information or to make an appointment.