The COVID-19 virus’ impact on our community has increased people’s needs and requests for help while cancelling ATLAS’s usual fundraising events. So ATLAS must raise funds to continue our mission to assist those who are suffering.
To do that in a safe and fun way, City on a Hill ATLAS is hosting the ATLAS Ministries Virtual Race from now through June 15.
A virtual race does not have a specific location or starting time. Instead, participants can run, walk, or bike in their own neighborhood or on a treadmill any time before the race “ends” on June 15th. After you have finished, you upload your results so that you are recognized for your accomplishment. We have partnered with an industry leader in race services to make it possible for you to easily participate. Our partner, Its Your Race, is offering a FREE app that you can download for tracking your walk or run. It’s a great way to stay active while still observing social distancing guidelines and also supporting our cause.
Here at Atlas, we have always done our very best to support those who are in need, and now those needs are greater than ever. We hope that you will join us for the Atlas Ministries Virtual Race and help support our mission. Your $15 donation will go a long way in helping others. Thank you for joining in the fun!
Participation is easy:
• Register at https://ATLASMinistriesVirtualRace.itsyourrace.com
• Optional: Download the IYR Virtual app
• Complete the race between June 1st & June 15
• Upload your results (manually https://atlasministriesvirtualrace.itsyourrace.com/Results.aspx?id=13682 or via the IYR Virtual app
• After June 15th, look up your results and print your finisher certificate https://atlasministriesvirtualrace.itsyourrace.com/Results.aspx?id=13682